Christian parents and educators have the privilege of introducing young hearts to Jesus, but let’s face it: This can be a hard job in the post-Christian world. Let Torchlighters help with family-friendly videos, fun activities, and thoughtful, easy-to-use curriculum designed to help build families and children in their faith walk. Here are ten ideas to get you started!
- Family fun night – Pop some corn and enjoy a family night with purpose as you watch a thirty-minute Torchlighter episode. Make it even more fun by preparing food from the era or country the hero lived in and using ideas from our free curricula to round out the evening!
- Hold a conversation –The discussion questions in our Student Guides are designed to help you dig deep and then dig even deeper; a good old-fashioned, faith-focused conversation helps build lasting fruit!
- Serve together – Most Torchlighters Leaders Guides include a suggested service project related to the hero. Choose one to complete as a family, modeling what it means to live like a Torchlighter.
- Curl up with a book – Our Corrie ten Boom biography will capture the attention of young readers with a page-turning story and plenty of pictures. It’s a perfect read-aloud, complete with cliffhangers at the close of every chapter.
- Watch anywhere – Stream Torchlighters anywhere you have web access on our dedicated page. [Link to Vimeo]
- Empower kids – Our Student Guides dovetail perfectly with our Leader Guides, but they are also carefully crafted to allow kids to learn without a teacher’s input. Print them out and set them loose!
- Explore online activities – Check out our hero fun pages for easy access to quizzes, coloring pages, and more. Here is a sample page from George Müller, the most recent Torchlighter
- Watch a documentary – Torchlighters DVDs include a bonus documentary designed for parents and older kids. Become an expert on the Torchlighter heroes as you learn from the experts!
- Learn on the Go – Our printed Ultimate Activity Book has 144 pages of fun activities, puzzles, games, and info on 16 different Torchlighter heroes! Take it everywhere for wholesome learning.
- Apply scripture – Build your faith and that of your children by learning how Torchlighters apply scripture in the face of challenges. All study guides are Scripture rich, allowing you to directly connect lessons of faith to the Bible.
We love to hear stories of “Torchlighter” kids choosing to follow Jesus! If you have a story to share, please contact us!